Are you a MASTER of all things in IRRIGATION? Do you want a career and not just a job? Do you want to be TREATED LIKE AN OWNER? Are you a REMARKABLE “A+” team player? Do you want to be a part of the BEST Landscaping TEAM in Southern Arizona?
We are looking for an experienced Irrigation Warranty Technician. If you are THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO are MOTIVATED and TAKE PRIDE IN WHAT YOU DO then WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? We are LOOKING FOR YOU, apply today!
The Irrigation Warranty Technician is responsible for irrigation service and installation, performing a wide variety of residential irrigation maintenance functions including but not limited to inspections, analysis, troubleshooting, repair, installation to include setting and repairing timers, piping, and valves. Technicians must be in tune with customer service and satisfaction and ensure work is performed to the company’s standards and customer’s expectations.
Irrigation Warranty Technician Must have Experience and Knowledge of:
- Reading diagrams and blueprints to layout and locate irrigation valves, timers, and wiring
- Knowledge of grading with laser
- Plant and tree placement
- Valid driver’s license and ability to be insured
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Santa Rita Landscaping has been in business in the Tucson area for over 32 years. We are an industry leader and have built an excellent reputation for exceptional results for our customers based on high standards, excellent customer service, and expertise doing things “The Santa Rita Way” by empowering our employees.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- SIGN-ON BONUS
- Career Path/Advancement Opportunities
- Incentive Pay
- Medical (Significant Portion Paid by Company)
- Dental, Vision, 401k Retirement Plan with Match
- Excellent Weekly Pay Based on Experience
- Paid Time Off
- Full-Time Year-Round Work
What are You Waiting For? Come Work for an EXTRAORDINARY COMPANY, Santa Rita Landscaping. Apply today by responding to this ad with a resume, or you may apply in person at 755 W. Grant Road in Tucson or 2330 West Main Street in Mesa!
Santa Rita is an equal opportunity employer.